Aim of the game
The goal of the game is to sink all the balls of the same type into the side pockets and as the last move to sink the black ball with number "8" into the appropriate pocket. The type of balls each side plays with is decided in the opening break.
- Players use the cue to hit the white ball so that it collides with other balls and directs them into one of the pockets.
- Players take turns. A player’s turn ends when he fails to pocket at least one of his balls or when he/she commits a foul. In case of a foul, the opponent gets two attempts to sink in the next ball.
- The black ball should only be played after sinking all the other balls of one type. If the player sinks the black ball while he still has some of his balls left on the table, he/she loses immediately.
Types of balls
- Full - seven balls marked by numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, which are player by the first player
- Halves - balls played marked with numbers 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, which are played by the second player
- Black - the ball marked by number 8, which is player by both players after sinking all their respective balls
The game is played using the mouse and optionally the SHIFT key. The player firstly selects the point of contact on the white ball by setting screw, top or side via the big white ball in the top corner of the screen. Next, the player must press and hold the left mouse button to set the strength of shot and of course align the shot correctly. At this point the trajectory of the ball is shown to allow the player to easily direct the shot. The trajectory of the ball will be affected if the player has selected any spin using the big white ball in the top corner. The player impacts the strength of the shot by dragging the mouse over the trajectory of the shot. The strength of the shot is indicated around the large white ball in the top right corner. When the player has the shot set to their satisfaction so it is time to release the left mouse button. To cancel the shot before releasing simply adjust the strength of shot to zero and release the left mouse button.